I wanted to make this post for a little while, but I never really got to it. Anyhow, I’ve been in need of somethin’ or the other to pass my day until the night comes ’round, and here’s what I came to: fanfiction! Works great wonders. Plus, if you’re a Charlaine Harris fan, and a fan of True Blood, I guarantee you’ll like these. Some of these are well-known to the fandom, others – not so much. However it’s bein’ presented, I suggest you take a look. Warning: as with True Blood, this stuff ain’t for the faint of heart. Rating: R.
Not like I got a choice, anyhow. Read to your heart’s content!
- Tasting Sin– really well-written on, and pretty popular. It’s a fangtastic read that you can sink your teeth into. And if it weren’t for the fact that I know who the author is, I’d assume it was the great Charlaine herself! Author: Leia1912
- Know Thyself – a little more of an in-depth character evaluation story. Ain’t like I always write light ‘n’ funny. *wink* Author: Konfetti.
- Eric – All the Southern Vampire Mysteries (the series that True Blood is based off of) from Eric Northman’s point of view. Now you know what he was thinkin’ all this time.
Bill Compton Fanfiction
Well, we’ve all seen this happen before. That don’t mean it ain’t bad, so enjoy!
- Bill’s POV – another Southern Vampire Mysteries ‘fic, but written in Bill’s point of view. Somethin’ tells me that tall, dark and brooding’s got a lot more on his mind than we know. By: Sarafina.
- 52 Things You Don’t Know About Bill Compton – this is just too darn funny. Written by Eric Northman (er, at least in his perspective), in a series of different fanfic lists about all the True Blood characters. Check it out! By: wicked18writer
- Another Beginning’s End (An Interlude) – I think this took place after Gran’s funeral. Lovely, and pretty darn sweet if y’all ask me. By: Silverfootprints
Course, there are a lot more fanfictions out there that I haven’t even touched base on. Search the internet for more stories, an’ feel free to comment right here so I can add ’em to my ever-growin’ list. I’ll credit you for your search.
I’m also gonna suggest that you read all of Charlaine Harris’s Southern Vampire Mysteries books – they’re the books that inspired True Blood. And you might notice that the stories are awful similar, at least, with the seasons we’ve seen so far.
You can also check out my journal (cause I’m Sookie Stackhouse, o’ course) – which is on this site. They come ‘n’ go, so whenever you see an update, you can read my thoughts!
Hope this’ll help make you feel less Blood-Sick!